Here goes!
8 Things About Me
8 TV Shows I Watch
1. Jon & Kate Plus 8
2. Little People, Big World (I think that's the name of it...Love the Roloff's!)
3. Law and Order SVU
3. Law and Order SVU
4. Grey's Anatomy (when I can catch it)
5. The Thin Blue Line (oh I wish I had my British comedies still!)
6. Anything on Food Network
7. CSI:Miami (I have been watching it off and on when I can)
8. That ER show on the Health Channel...Um...Trauma, Life in the ER
6. Anything on Food Network
7. CSI:Miami (I have been watching it off and on when I can)
8. That ER show on the Health Channel...Um...Trauma, Life in the ER
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Whataburger
1. Whataburger
2. Taco Bueno
3. Chick Fil-A
4. Kokila (hole in the wall Indian place in Lewisville)
5. some Chinese buffet place on Main St. in Lewisville
6. Sonic-gotta love Happy Hour!
7. I SO miss India Palace in Overland Park, KS!
8. Chili's!
3. Chick Fil-A
4. Kokila (hole in the wall Indian place in Lewisville)
5. some Chinese buffet place on Main St. in Lewisville
6. Sonic-gotta love Happy Hour!
7. I SO miss India Palace in Overland Park, KS!
8. Chili's!
8 Things That Happened Today
1. Woke up
2. Got dressed
3. Did my hair
4. Went to work
5. Laughed at Bruce and Nicole at work
6. Watched some drama unfold at work
7. Came home and read some blogs
8. Sent some text messages and am cooking dinner now (gosh, am I boring or WHAT?)
5. Laughed at Bruce and Nicole at work
6. Watched some drama unfold at work
7. Came home and read some blogs
8. Sent some text messages and am cooking dinner now (gosh, am I boring or WHAT?)
8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Getting caught up financially...so tired of living paycheck to paycheck
2. Christmas and maybe having the whole fam-damily out here!
3. New Years and maybe getting to watch the Cotton Bowl on Jan 2nd
4. Valentine's Day
5. Halloween
6. Growing as a person
6. Growing as a person
7. Spending more time with friends and loved ones
8. Saving up a trip or something
8 Things I Wish For
1. To get caught up financially
2. A PSP with cool games!
3. Finding the money to get into some kind of school
1. To get caught up financially
2. A PSP with cool games!
3. Finding the money to get into some kind of school
4. To get the laptop fixed...or at least running halfway decent
5. To have continued health and happiness
6. To win the lottery (like I ever play!)
5. To have continued health and happiness
6. To win the lottery (like I ever play!)
7. My house to clean itself
8. To be doing what I love, with who I love
8. To be doing what I love, with who I love
8 People I Tag
1. Aunt Karen
2. Stacee
3. Amber
4. Ashley
5. Luis
6. Anyone else who reads this and has a blog - most of my blog friends have already done this!
3. Amber
4. Ashley
5. Luis
6. Anyone else who reads this and has a blog - most of my blog friends have already done this!




No comments:
Post a Comment