So, I was doing my blog reading today, and I saw this over at my friend Michael's (thetravelinghotel.blogspot.com) blog....So I figured I would do my own list too!
Here goes!
Health:
1) Weigh below 200 lbs
2) To get in shape, physically, mentally and spiritually
3) To participate in the Walk for Breast Cancer in 2010
4) To get my knees to feeling better
5) To stop smoking
6) To stop eating junk food
7) To finally figure out what my blood type is
8) To have a complete physical and work up on all my labs so I know what needs to be fixed
9) To drink more water
10) To give up soda, starting with one month, then work up to getting rid of it FOREVER!
11) To go for a walk uphill and not be as winded.
12) To lose the second chin
13) To lose the belly
14) To support one other person in becoming healthy
15) To try at least 5-10 new foods that are good for me
Learn to:
16) To learn another language, fluently-maybe Spanish or Italian
17) To learn how to do a cable stitch in knitting
18) To learn how to crochet
19) To build my own moped
20) To learn to play the guitar
21) To learn how to use light and scenery for photography
22) To someday be a little more knowledgable about cars
23) To learn more about myself
24) To be able to cook a gourmet meal for my family
25) To learn even more things about computers and how to fix them
26) To learn Ballroom Dancing
27) To be able to draw/paint murals
28) To become a travel writer
29) To learn to trust more people
Travel:
30) To finish out my 50 states with South Dakota, Alaska and Hawaii
31) To see and explore Toronto, Ontario
32) To visit Lake Louise/Banff National Park
33) To visit Italy
34) To visit Ireland
35) To visit Greece
36) To go to the Jemez Hotsprings in Jemez, NM
37) To someday go back to Albuquerque for a visit, and maybe move there!
38) To go to Nova Scotia
39) To see the Grand Canyon
40) To go on a cruise to Antigua
41) To visit Australia
42) To travel with someone I love, and who loves me and loves to travel
43) To go camping either in a tent, or out under the stars with someone I love
44) To visit Africa
45) To visit New York City and wander around all the stores and Central Park
46) To stop on road trips at least once during the trip to read historical markers
47) To visit the Mediterranean
48) To go down to South Padre for a weekend
49) To see London
50) To see Paris
51) To go on a train ride in the Canadian Rockies
Feel good stuff:
52) To help build a house for "Habitat for Humanity"
53) To get my savings built back up again
54) To get back into school
55) To make a wish come true
56) To one day teach someone how to be a better person.
57) To volunteer at a food bank
58) To be a mentor to someone
59) To volunteer at a college to help teach adults life skills, for free
60) To volunteer to read to children at a library
61) To be a secret Santa for a family in need
62) To stand up in Church and thank God for what I do have
Family:
63) To get married
64) To bless my parents with grandchildren
65) To be the best parent I can be to my children
66) To play dress up with Lola, and toss a baseball to Deacon when he's bigger
67) To be the best sister, daughter, niece, and cousin I can be
68) To teach my kids different things and see their faces light up when they "get it"
69) To one day be the kind of parent that my kids can come to me about ANYTHING
70) To have a happy, healthy family
71) To give my kids everything their hearts desire, while teaching them that what they have gotten, they have worked for, and will not take it for granted
72) To give my future husband a loving wife and mother to his children
73) To have 2 kids, a dog and a house full of laughter
Easy Stuff:
74) To clean my house
75) To see the volcanoes of Hawaii
76) To learn how to play more card games
77) To have fun and work hard
78) To be proud of myself, but not prideful
79) To have everything I ever wanted, even if I have to work harder for it
80) To build a snowman
81) To put a ping pong ball in a popcorn popper and see if it bounces or blows up!
82) To find a email buddy in a country I have never been to
83) To milk a cow
84) To ride a motorcycle
85) To finish those baby blankets I've been working on sporadically for the past two years
Try once:
86) To go surfing
87) To ride an elephant
88) To drive a race car at Texas Motor Speedway
89) To drive a train
90) To ride a moped
91) To fly a plane
92) To climb a tree
93) To go dumpster diving
94) To enter something I made into a contest
Scary Thoughts:
95) To fall off of something high
96) To get back into school...but I will do it!
97) To lose the one I love
98) To get a tattoo
99) To have a baby
100) To die
101) To forgive someone from my past
Too Good To Go Baked Goods
4 weeks ago




3 comments:
Awesome list!!! I feel honored that I helped inspire you.
Good idea, if I ever have the energy I may have to copy cat you. Who are lola and deacon? How you been?
Thanks Hotel...
I saw that, and got to thinking about it, and I am already working on getting stuff done-although not quite done enough to post updates yet...
And Stacee-things have been going here. Sometimes fast, sometimes slow, sometimes fun, and sometimes scary, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
Lola and Deacon are my cousin Jessica's kids.
They're the babies of the family, and I love getting to see them when I'm in Lubbock, or when they come here.
Post a Comment